Welcome to the Blush! Photography Blog. Women's photography with a twist of fun beauty tips and inspiring articles.

Friday, June 17, 2011




Fuji Instax -
What a great gift giving idea. For the photo loving friend of yours, this is a fun little camera that shoots out credit card sized photos right in your hands. Who doesn't love instant gratification these days?!?! Pick one up now for Christmas this year. You know Christmas will be right around the corner sneaking up on you like yesterdays bootycall. Do it. It's mini, It's cute and $85.

Bottle Cap Catcher
-
Calling all alcoholics! I don't know about you, but I have some serious beer drinkers in this house, and I also have some "brother-in-laws" that like to come over and drink their fair share of beer. What a genius idea, especially for all the parties that we have at our house. For just $10, you can buy this thing through Amazon. Never step on one of these bottle caps barefoot again!

Icing Images -
What a cool way to have a party with your MUG up on all of the cupcakes! This place is a great resource for getting cupcake icing sheets with your favorite images. I've always wondered what it would be like to have a birthday party for myself, putting my picture on the cupcakes and everyone getting a chance to eat my face. You can find out for yourself how wonderful that would be at this website, that's for sure.

Drop In and Decorate - Love baking? If you are a baker like me, you'll love baking and doing it for a good cause. You can even host your own party. Drop in and Decorate is a non-profit organization where you bake some cookies, decorate and donate them to a non-profit agency meeting basic human needs (food or shelter), right in your own community. I may have to give this one a whirl. Happy Friday everyone. ;o)

ModCloth - So we're kinda obsessed with this website, they have an awesome selection of clothes, particularly their dresses. Whether it's for a summer BBQ, wedding or  a night out with the girls I guarantee you can find your dress here. And the best part? They are SUPER affordable. I promise you will love!

No comments:

Post a Comment