Welcome to the Blush! Photography Blog. Women's photography with a twist of fun beauty tips and inspiring articles.

Friday, June 24, 2011



THE SUMMER EDITION!



Summer edition already? Yep, in honor of the first day of summer this week, we thought we'd give ya a quick whip up of some of our summer favorites. Hold on to your hats, folks.


Summer Cocktail: Watermelon Blaster (I just really like the name) haha   Whud up Martha! You have done it again. ;o)



Summer Delish Dish: Cuban Corn - Corn gets such a bad rap these days and while I guess Cuba's is doing better than it has in the past they sure do make a great combo. At your next BBQ spruce up your corn on the cob with this delicioso recipe. A little spicy, a little cool and a lotta yummy.



Summer Beauty: Purity Made Simple by Philospophy - I don't know about you but while I love me some warm weather I hate the grimy-ness that comes with it. I hate feeling dirty, especially on my face. Luckily I found the perfect cleanser! It does an AH-mazing job of giving you that fresh clean feeling with out drying your skin out. Next time you're at Sephora just ask em for a sample and give it a try. Or try it HERE.



Summer Getaway: Bermuda
I've never been here before, but it looks pretty freaking amazing! If you're looking for a quick summer getaway, (or maybe not so quick) this is the spot. I'm not sure if what they say is true, about the whole coming up missing after you cross the triangle, but why not give it a whirl?  The worst that could happen is that if no one can find you, at least you'd be in paradise.  Am I right?





Happy Summer everyone!
-Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment