Welcome to the Blush! Photography Blog. Women's photography with a twist of fun beauty tips and inspiring articles.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Kristen got Blush!'ed










FRIEND·SHIP [frend-ship] –noun 
The state of being a friend


Kristen truly is one of my most favorite people in the whole wide world and an even greater friend. Like hands down. She's seen me at my very best and at my very worst and our friendship has never faltered. Not through the broken hearts, the drunken nights, the new boyfriends, nothing. Never in our friendship have we had drama. It's that simple. She totally accepts me for me and I for her. I'm sure she knows my downfalls but she has never felt the need to remind me of them. Trust me, after 31 years, I already know them!


I love you Kristen! Thanks for being such a wonderful and entertaining friend through the years. 


xoxo, 
Michelle 


No comments:

Post a Comment