Welcome to the Blush! Photography Blog. Women's photography with a twist of fun beauty tips and inspiring articles.

Friday, June 10, 2011



This is Blush!'s first installment of Friday's Fabulous Favorites. Every Friday I will list a few different products/services/random stuff that we love and hope you will too.


Pureology
Is your hair looking like Ke$ha's on a BAD day? Say no more. Check out Pureology Hydrate Light Condition and Hydra Whip, me likey! It feels like I just got a blow out at the salon. Even better you can try it for FREE now HERE. While supplies last. GET IN ON THIS!


Gimp

It's the quickest and most painless boob job you'll ever get and it will save you loads of money in the face cream department. It's just like Photoshop and it's FREE. It can do a lot of really cool stuff.


Simple Mom
Who doesn't love a good Mom blog? Well, my husband and his bros for one, but never mind them. This Mom talks about subjects from managing daily life at home to cooking and eating well, and even decluttering. Trust me, she knows her stuff. I've recently become a fan, and can't get enough!


Polyvore
Trying to figure out if those jeans go with that tunic? This is probably one of the best sites I have ever come across.  I'm not a very "trendy" person. I usually label myself as a "basic fashionista" rather than a "trendy fashionista." For those of you that are like me, and sport the comfy jeans, tank and flip flops all year long, you'll be happy to know that there really is a fashion god, and her name is Polyvore.  Check out this great what to wear site when you need to figure out an ensemble in a pinch.


The Hangover Cookbook
As if you need another reason to drink more! Have you seen this? What smarty McSmartpants wrote this?! Not only are there yummy breakfast recipes like the Breakfast Burger and a PBJ & Bacon sando but hilarious takes on just what kinda hangover you have. I know a few people (or A LOT) that I can give this too as a lovely gift. Get it HERE for only 8 bucks!




I hope you enjoyed a few of our favs this week. We'll have some more fun links next week. If you have any to share, please drop us an email. Have a wonderful weekend!


Cheers!
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment